Achieving for The Perfect Smile
All kinds of people yearn to obtain luminous and visually appealing smiles. Thanks to the development as well as improvement of cosmetic and restorative procedures and technology, Dr. Travis Weimer and his Boise dental team can provide you with dental veneers that will aid in covering any dental flaws that you are feeling self-conscious about. Call Boise River Dentistry to check your eligibility and to schedule your appointment with Dr. Weimer.
Learn more about our life-altering Boise veneers by calling our office at (208) 400-5203 today.
What Are Veneers?
Typically composed of porcelain or resin, veneers are thin, custom-made shells that are bonded onto decayed, discolored, misaligned, or otherwise damaged teeth. Since veneers are almost exclusively used for anterior teeth that are visible to the viewer, they are generally considered a cosmetic procedure. However, this procedure may also fall under restorative dentistry for its ability to treat spacings and unruly teeth. Porcelain veneers have become the preferred material option for its color sustainability, durability, natural appearance, and versatility.
Our custom veneers can fix a single tooth or your entire smile, along with any situation in between. Some dental conditions that our veneers may resolve include:
- Anterior dental wear attributed to years of chewing and biting habits that can lead to chipped, cracked, or uneven teeth.
- Mispositioned or misshapen teeth that may leave gaps or an uneven appearance.
- Weakened enamel that can not only discolor your teeth into a yellowish tint, but also cause tooth sensitivity.
- Other tooth discoloration, whether it comes from non-matching tooth fillings, excessive fluoride use, side effects due to root canal therapy, or stains related to specific medications.
Benefits When Obtaining Our Veneers
Veneers can help you achieve the camera-ready smile you have always wanted, which in turn can greatly boost your self-esteem and confidence.
Other benefits of obtaining veneers include:
- Giving your anterior (or frontal) teeth a uniform and organic tooth appearance, especially since the veneers can be customized to match your natural tooth shade.
- The strong and durable material that has high resistance to corrosion.
- The material of porcelain is biocompatible, which fuses even more precisely with the surface of the tooth/teeth.
- The protection of damaged teeth, with a much less invasive procedure when compared to dental crowns.
Contact us online or call (208) 400-5203 today to schedule a free consultation for Veneers in Boise, ID.
Patient ReviewsOpinions that Matter the Most
“Dr. Weimer and his staff are kind, caring, and very accommodating! I was always afraid to go to the dentist but not anymore! They always make sure to make me feel comfortable and very relaxed.”- Sondra
“Dr. Weimar prepped me for the permanent crown & they fitted a temporary in one visit. He was gentle & efficient, keeping me informed on every detail as he went through the process. I had almost no discomfort.”- Laurynda
“Dr. Weimer is both an artist and a skilled expert. When my extractions had complications Dr. Weimer immediately did the repairs to my skull. What he did in a half-hour would have taken weeks of scheduling with other dentists!”- Rorshach
How We Stand OutOur Patients Are Our Priority
Skilled & Caring Team
State of the Art Technology
Education On All Treatments
Family Friendly Environment