Boise Dental Implants
If you’re missing one or more teeth, you may be experiencing feelings of insecurity about your appearance. Don’t let it get you down! We can fix this. Restoring smiles is what we excel at doing. Dental implants might be the answer for a beautiful and fully functional smile. Here at Boise River Dental, we offer implant dentistry services to restore your teeth — and your confidence.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment, or to learn more about our Boise dental implants.
What Are Dental Implants?
Chances are, you’re already familiar with common dentures, but you may not know much about dental implants — this is another option, and a more permanent replacement for missing teeth. Dental implants are not just false teeth. They are made of metal posts that are fused to the jawbone, allowing them to act as a natural part of the oral structure. The implant is then covered with a dental crown, which will match the shape, size, and shade of your natural teeth. Implants provide a better, more functional alternative to dentures, because you can use them exactly like your natural teeth.
The Benefits of Boise Dental Implants
There are many benefits to choosing dental implants, including:
- Overall oral health: Dental implants help protect your jawbone, and they also keep your other teeth from shifting out of place.
- Better appearance: Missing teeth can make the face look sunken or weathered. Having a full smile can help you avoid that worn appearance.
- Easy to maintain: Dental implants should look and feel like your natural teeth. You can care for them just like all your other teeth, too! To keep your implants and other teeth looking good, be sure to keep up on good oral hygiene habits, such as brushing at least twice a day and flossing daily.
- Durable: Your dental implants will handle the stresses placed upon them every day. Implants can last a long time with proper care.
- Greater comfort: Your implants should fit comfortably and allow you to eat and speak normally.
How Do I Care For My Dental Implants?
It is essential that you maintain good oral hygiene in order to properly care for your dental implants. Be sure to brush at least twice every day, using a toothbrush with soft bristles. It is also important to floss regularly and use a small interdental brush to cover hard-to-reach places on and near your implants. The Boise dental professionals at our practice can also recommend the proper toothpaste to use after a dental implant treatment.
“Dr. Weimer and his staff are kind, caring, and very accommodating! I was always afraid to go to the dentist but not anymore! They always make sure to make me feel comfortable and very relaxed.”- Sondra
“Dr. Weimar prepped me for the permanent crown & they fitted a temporary in one visit. He was gentle & efficient, keeping me informed on every detail as he went through the process. I had almost no discomfort.”- Laurynda
“Dr. Weimer is both an artist and a skilled expert. When my extractions had complications Dr. Weimer immediately did the repairs to my skull. What he did in a half-hour would have taken weeks of scheduling with other dentists!”- Rorshach
Skilled & Caring Team
State of the Art Technology
Education On All Treatments
Family Friendly Environment